Thursday 20 June 2013

Meltdown!

I have been going into diabetes meltdown recently. I don't know if its stress, lack of exercise or a combination of factors but every morning I've been waking up with crazy high sugar levels in the morning, for no reason. My night time tests can't even shed light on what on earth is happening!

So I'm waiting for July now, so that a continual blood glucose monitor and rigorous food diary might shed light on this mystery. In the meantime, i'm just holding tight hoping my legs don't fall off (I'm only half joking.)

feeling so ill every morning makes me very aware of my own mortality; not in a morbis "I'm going to die" sort of way, but it makes me want to really take care of myself...

I swing too and fro with attempting to eat as all natural as possible, as I've heard but I also FEEL like that's what my body needs. Struggling with steady weight increase also, I figured this would mean less insulin required over all, with hopefully subsequent weight loss.

Fingers crossed!

Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment