Thursday 23 August 2012

Not Such a Great couple of weeks

So. I was hitting the gym, eating better, feeling great, and then I have no idea what happened.

Any one else ever get this? All it took was maybe a couple of bad days, and two weeks in, my levels have been see-sawing all over the place.
I'm tired grumpy, and only recover motivation around 10pm, just as I should be winding down. The gym beckons, but I literally feel exhausted.

I guess I know I'm not eating right. Life gets busy, and everything is so much harder to manage!

I shouldn't complain though, i have a lot going on, and I'm lucky for that, I just need to learn to manage a busy few months with good food and balanced sugar levels.

Back to the gym I think, and a couple of iron supplements to boost my energy I think...



No comments:

Post a Comment